06/05/11

Random Pics


I'm so sorry. I wasn't able to update my blog in these last days...too much things to do and discover right here in San Francisco!

Let these pictures talk for me. 
I've taken them around here, during my inspiring trips and I've combined them with some of my current creations!
 Hope you enjoy!

And if you have any question, if you need just to have an opinion about something, please leave your message under this post or, better for long questions, write me an e-mail! I will be glad to answer and help you at my best!



...the fog and the nature...


Summer Ice


What we normally say: total look!

Blue Mood

If you just try to look better, you'll notice that all those little colorful spots are just...

...a myriad of beautiful vintage buttons! Yummy!

Only ONE vintage button...but, maybe, in the right place.


A taste of Sonoma Wine!

Wine colors...in my disturbed fantasy


On the beach...
Water Butterfly


Blossom memories


2 commenti:

Maria ha detto...

E' bello poter vedere le foto che scatti lì a San Francisco, è come poter scoprire insieme a te i posti che visiti :) se poi sono accompagnate dalle tue meravigliose creazioni, allora è proprio una delizia per gli occhi! :D
Fantastici il manichino ricoperto di bottoni e la foto della spiaggia!
Un abbraccio e un bacione Giuliella!
Mary

Scarabocchio Girl ha detto...

Bellissime foto e altrettanto bellissime creazioni! Io nella casa "total look" ci vivrei proprio, è molto da...Marta :)